Friday, August 17, 2012

Vocab& first week&opinion

Matt Reynolds
preiod1
Vocab
      So you are having us adambrate our vocab to tell about our first week in school. Well today was definitially the apotheosis of the week, thats for sure. TGIF!! My exoectations is to be a little more open-minded and see what happens, I expect to learn alot in all of my classes. I have a full plate this year so im going to try to do the best i can, but when my sports start i think things might get tough. Especially swim just because of the time we have to put into the sport. Man this vocab thing is tough trying to mix in the vocab words. The best way to sum up this week is to say. Damn am i glad its the weeked. My summer was very short and lame because i took a summer school class to get ahead on a class. The program was almost the whole summer 7 hours a day infront of a computer. So im a little dissapointed and just want to get Jr. year over, with good grades.
   Okay. my opinion on "The right to your opinion" what the heck!?!? That is just crazy, just reading one little thing made me change the way i think about certain things. In the way that the author wrote it, There is no arguement for someone to oppose his idea. So. i dont know how to fit in all the other words into this vocab quiz.. Ascetic, bauble, beguile, burgeon, complement, contumacios, curmudgeon, didactic. There we go! i know, i know. Not what you meant by "put the words in" but  that is definitally an A+ for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment