Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Joe College

I think that todays talk was more or less a waste of time. I have already spent a great deal of time looking at colleges and have narrowed it down to a few select colleges. Cal poly, San Jose state, University of Texas, and some place in florida sponsorded by the navy. I would like to get my degree in aerospace engineering and then go through either Navy or Airforce ROTC officer training. Then become a pilot in whichever branch i end up choosing. I foresee many challenges and opportunitues to reach my goal. One is just how incredibly hard it is an complete the courses and get an Aerospace engineering degree. I have some advantages i know a lot of people  who are higher up in the education system to put in letters of reccomendation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment