Sunday, May 19, 2013

Best of American lit

I think those class helped me in so many different ways. Not from the actual curriculum. But how we got there. With open source learning. This class was geared for today's technology and society Instead of 20 years ago. We collaborated, we learned how to create and use a network. And most importantly. We had fun doing it. I made a twitter for the class during the beginning of the year. And it turned out to be one of my most favorite apps. I have almost 2k tweets. Also I liked how we could analyze a book written 50 years ago about "the amazing future" just society back them and tie it into today's culture in a way we could all understand it.it was a really fun year and ill take the things I learned from it and use it for pretty much the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment