Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections of week 1

1) i do not think there are anythings that can affect my participation in this english class. I have an ipad and iphone. Laptop. A ride (or walk) to school everyday

2) okay so my Awesome learning experience was the one that hopefully changes my whole career. A couple years ago i met my brothers, wife's, dad. Mr. Ed Mandibles, now Mr. Ed is a pilot. and he took me up flying once in like 6th grade. He pretty much did the take off and from then on i was in control of the aircraft up to landing at the Lompoc airport. Ever since then i have been going flying with him and learning about flying. If i had the money i would already have my pilots license. but i can take off the plane. navigate the plane. Controll the plane i turbulance. and safely land the plane. Now ever since that time when i was a kid, i have wanted to be a pilot for the Military. There is really nothing like learning hands on in an aircraft 500 feet above the ground.

3) What am i most excited about learning in this class? im not sure honestly. just teach me what i need to know and let me be on my way. And in most english classes. they dont teach much so i dont know what to expect from you yet.

Matt Reynolds
P1

No comments:

Post a Comment