Wednesday, August 15, 2012

   My reasons for taking this class is to mature in my knowledge of the english language. Learn proper grammar. It is also needed to get into a four year college, which i hope to attend right out of highschool under a USAF ROTC scholarship.
   What am i excited about? I am excited about growing up and getting out there in life. I want to be a pilot, flying mach 2 above the clouds fighing for my country. thats what gets me excited. And of course, what makes me nervous? Speaking infront of a class room, and also reading for the whole class to hear. my BIGGEST fear in the ENTIRE world, and i have no idea why. I have no problem co-piloting a single prop. plane without a door with a family friend. but I cannot go infront of a class of my peer's and give a speech.
   My goals for this course is to learn more about american literature and to pass this class with a B+, or an A. Another goal i have is to maybe learn stuff about blogging and making new friends. The idea of blogging sounds fun, especially if i get a larger audience. Do you have any ideas on how to get followers?
   How do i expect my my knowledge and thinking to be improved by this course? Honestly i do not know. You seem to be a VERY real teacher and say's things true and how they are in the real world.

          Matthew Reynolds.
          Period 1(:

No comments:

Post a Comment