Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Theme for English 3

Am i the person my teachers think i am outside of school? Well, last year i would say no. I let my grades slip and other things get in the way oh my schooling. This semester, hopefully i can say yes, I would say i am a very smart and knowledgeable person. With some talents that not only teacher, but also most of my fellow students did not know. Like my passion for music, i have loved music since i started playing the drums when i was only 5 years old. yeah do the math 5, 17 now. wow 12 years of drumming. yeah only a handfull of other students know this and not a single teacher. Now back to english 3 and away from me personally. Can i be myself while i persue knowledge and find my place in this world? Sometimes heck yeah. other times.. Definitily not. I am a very talkative person (when im not being shy) and in my classes talking a lot would be bad for my understanding of the lesson. Other times i can definitly be myself as i enjoy said class and teachings, giving my perverbial two cents into the conversation and lesson. Any one has talents, some might not be as cool as others but everyone has their own talents to bring to a classroom and enrich the learning experience. People keep many things privet, I know i have my secrets. But what would socializing and making friends be without secrets to keep and to tell. And if i told you what i kept privet, well then it would'nt be privet anymore would it? And it is most definitily possible for someone to take ownership of his/her learning experience. Some will shy away and slack. Others will shine and stand out. But thats life, if you want something, get out there and get it! If not you will just be a small fish in a huge pond. Make the most of what you have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment